9.10.2008

The Sound of Music...

It sounds even better in my new piano room!!! It is done, and I LOVE teaching in it. I started teaching again this past week. I teach Monday-Wednesday before and after school each day. (7:00-8:00am and 3:00-6:30pm) 28 students this year!!! So here is the new room.....




Okay... BEFORE... the walls were a teal green wallpaper, the cabinets were dark wood, and the countertop was 1970's orange!!! It looks soooo much better. I had a two week break from teaching, so I took off wallpaper, repainted, did the cabinets and countertops, and redecorated. (Thanks again for helping, MOM!!!) Paul put new baseboards up for me... (I love the tall baseboards!!!) LOVE IT!!!! I am so blessed to be able to have this room in my house for my students, and to be able to teach piano in my home. As you can see by the toys in the pictures, my boyz just play and hang out while I am teaching. Jax falls asleep on the floor, and Parker plays in his room or in the piano room with me. What a blessing to be with my boyz. For any piano students reading my blog... I know you do!!! I love you all, too!!!!!!

6 comments:

buildingburkmemories said...

It looks fantastic, way to go, the walls and counter tops and just every thing, that is just neat that you can teach your students there in your home and your boys get to see there mom doing a great job and being a role model for them. Not to say paul isn't a good role model,but you know what I mean, any way Hi five on all your hard work, Enjoy the winter season of piano lessons. Elizabeth

Odelsa said...

Looks fantastic, you should have taken before picture and then we can really appreciate all the work that went into this room. What's next? I think you have redone your whole upstairs and craft room and under the stairs. I love your house, I tell you that all the time. It's true.

Angie said...

very cute! you did a great job!

Hannah Jones said...

It looks great! Way to go! :)

The Trythalls said...

I love the room. It looks fantastic!! I was really disturbed about the snake... Totally reminded me of my dad and Dexter. I love and miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

The room looks great!
MOM