11.23.2008

Twilight


What a fun Girl's Night Out! I can't believe it is over. We waited so long, and like Christmas, it came and went too fast. My mom, JoAnn, my sister, Dawn, my sister-in-law, Elizabeth, and her roommate, Melissa, all started out with Dinner at Olive Gardern. LOVED IT! I left so full on breadsticks, soup, pasta, and of course- chocolate cheesecake!!! The best part of dinner was when my sister asked me to hand her the salad, and when I turned to look at her she was wearing vampire teeth!! She is so funny!

We headed off to the show at 8:40- skipped through the parking lot, and we stood in line waiting for the doors to open for the 10:00 show. We raced to our seats, so excited for it to start! I was a little worried, because we did add on another little guest that night... JAXON! He won't take a bottle, so he gets to go wherever mommy goes! I was hoping he would be good through the movie, and I have to say, we now have TWO Twilight fans in our house! Jax seriously watched the whole show. He was tired, but he would NOT go to sleep because he just wanted to watch! Well, we all LOVED the show! Of course, there were a couple of things from the book that I wished they would have put in the movie, but overall, it was FABULOUS! In fact, when we walked out the doors, I wanted to walk right back in and see it again!

I have read the first 3 books twice, and the 4th book once, and the movie made me want to read the books again! I can't wait until the 2nd movie comes out... hopefully they will hurry and film it really fast! I can't wait to see Jacob in the next movie!

So girls- thanks for a WONDERFUL night! (And THANK YOU, PAUL, for having Boy's Night with Parker!)

Yes-- it is true-- my heart 100% belongs to my hubby, but my neck is reserved for Edward!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are right it was a very fun night. Jax was so cute. Can't wait 'till the next girls night out.

Cookies and milk really are the best. Yea Parker!