Here my boyz sit at the table spitting, and Sydney sits in between them with this look on her face, like, "What are you doing?" And as my boyz are throwing their food, little Sydney asks to have her hands cleaned from eating an orange. Wow...
1.22.2010
2 Boyz and a Girl!
Just what I needed... A little girl in the mix of my crazy boyz. I am watching one of my sister's little girls today, and she is just the sweetest thing! The three kids are playing SO nice together. It is a nice break from the wrestling and hitting of my boyz. It makes me think...I need a little girl to calm things down!
Here my boyz sit at the table spitting, and Sydney sits in between them with this look on her face, like, "What are you doing?" And as my boyz are throwing their food, little Sydney asks to have her hands cleaned from eating an orange. Wow...
So I am thinking, by the end of the day, Sydney is either going to have my boyz acting really nice and sweet... or else my boyz are going to teach her the joys of being a boy! All I know right now, as I watch these sweet kids play together is that, in time, I may have a third child... or I may just keep Sydney! :)
Here my boyz sit at the table spitting, and Sydney sits in between them with this look on her face, like, "What are you doing?" And as my boyz are throwing their food, little Sydney asks to have her hands cleaned from eating an orange. Wow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is a cutie! I watched my friend's little girl today and loved every minute of it!
I'm waiting for your girl Heidi!!!!!!
Post a Comment