8.02.2010

The Newest Murray...

The Murray's have once again added a new addition to the family.  And I know, Grandma Murray and Grandma Densley.... as much as you wanted it to be a new baby, it's not quite what you were expecting.  


But it is a girl, and her name is ELVIRA!  


Paul has always wanted one......




She is pretty cool to hold and to watch.  
She ate 14 crickets in one day!  

Parker loves her, too!  

I have found that being a mother to two boyz, 
and having a husband who is just a little boy at heart... 
life is full of surprises, and why not have a little fun with it???    
Gotta love these new adventures!  

WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME, ELVIRA!!!!!  

6 comments:

Odelsa said...

Heidi! you are trying to kill me!!!
First a rat and now a HUGE Spider!
Oh my gosh!!!!
I have to say that the name is very fitting but she still creeps me out!!!

all you need now is a snake and you will have all the three things that I'm completely afraid of...

Still, I miss you and we need to get together!

Jen Gillespie said...

Oh my grossness. You are a better wife than me. I think I'm going to have nightmares just from seeing those pictures. Gross Gross Gross.

Mel said...

EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

buildingburkmemories said...

wow...that is just crazy...what are you thinking...lol...I would be running like crazy..not even wanting to hold it at all..or feed it...You must be super brave girl...Happy house petting a spider...ehwwwwww

Ross and Dannielle said...

Ummm, no.

I don't care how much the boys want one. I would pull my queen of the house card and say no.

I get chills just thinking about it.

Have fun with her though.....

Devri said...

that is so gross! you are brave to let it in your house and let your babies touch it!! i couldn't do it! yoiu are a better mom to 2 boys than I, but i do have a girl now to balance things more here;)