7.30.2011

Sleeping Sweetly...

Ahnya has been an absolute angel sleeping the past 2 nights and during the day yesterday.  For the past few weeks, she has been very difficult, only sleeping if she was in my arms.  Of course, I gave in and held her all the time, too!  :)  It was just quite challenging to get anything done for 2 weeks.  She would only lay down for maybe 20 minutes, if I was lucky.  The past two nights have been amazing!  In fact, last night she slept from 7:00 until 11:00pm, up to eat and back to sleep until 6:30 this morning, another feeding and she is still asleep now at 9:30 am!  WOW!  And all in her bassinet!  And yesterday she slept in her bassinet for all of her naps, which we a few hours at a time.  I got the front and back yard mowed, all of my floors vacuumed and mopped, the laundry done, and all 4 of my bathrooms cleaned.  Plus I even showered and got ready!  YEA for me!  :)  

I hope this little girl keeps sleeping sweetly for mommy! 




 Parker loves to hold her while watching a movie... 
and I can get things done!  :) 

Such a proud big brother!


And speaking of sleeping... 
Jaxon fell asleep in the massage chair after church!  



P.S.  Parker is such a good big brother... here he is wearing Ahnya's video monitor so he can make sure she is not crying!  He wears it around the house ALL the time!  :)  


2 comments:

Odelsa said...

I have said it before and I will say it again...you are superwoman! I don't know of anyone else that gets as much done as you and with a newborn...You amaze me!

SO Parker and Jax both look so adorable and I'm so glad that they love their sister!!

The Trythalls said...

I am glad she is sleeping better. Going without sleep is SO hard. Houston just barely started sleeping through the night. She is adorable just like Parker and Jaxon. Don't forget to rest for a little while as well, housework can wait. Miss you!