While we were in Washington, we had family pics taken. Here is our little family of four!
Paul's WHOLE family was there... it was so much fun, and quite the adventure to get 12 of us in the picture!
Back row: Nathan, Andrew, Paul
Middle row: Rachel, Jeanetta, Sarah, Heidi
Bottom row: Paul Jr., Juanita, Jaxon, Elizabeth, Parker
I LOVE THIS FAMILY!!!!
OUR ADORABLE BOYZ!!!!!!

Jaxon would not smile (weird, huh? He is always full of smiles and giggles) but we think that he is still pretty cute!
Parker is always smiling!!!
A picture of all the siblings... They even let me be part of this pic! The Murray family has always made me feel just like a "real" sister, even though I am an "in-law." I could not have asked to marry into a better family. I really love them all... Thanks!




1 comment:
Hey there girl how are you, Your family pic are so cute, how fun for you, Your little boys are so cute, I love there little pictures, they turned out so cute, So did you get the chance to check out my blog, I posted pic of the trip on there and then I just updated it with mercedi' school day and 1st perm that I put in for her, it turned out really cute. So how is your piano room coming, What color are you painting it? So is paul enjoying his job at the school, I bet it is nice that it is close by for him and you! Well I better go and fix some breakfast for the kids so take care and I will chat another day. your friend Elizabeth
Post a Comment