8.09.2008

It's been a while...

Wow! What a busy week! After getting home from our girl's trip, I feel that it has taken a week to get back on schedule. I have been teaching piano, cleaning house, weeding the yard, playing with all of my boyz... I have felt quite overwhelmed this past week.


Jaxon had a check up this last week and he is doing just wonderful! Again, there are no effects from his accident... he is right on target. He weighs 16 lbs 13 ounces and is 25 inches long... He is just a little guy compared to his brother at this age! Parker was over 20 lbs! Jax is still trying to figure out if he wants to roll over or not. He loves laying on his side and scooting around in circles on his back. I am in no hurry to get him moving all over the place... it is a lot easier to have him stay in one spot. Parker does enough moving around for all of us!


Parker's new thing is asking us, "What's going on in here?" Everytime he walks into a new room in the house he asks that question! It is so funny to hear that coming from a 2 year old. He loves to sing and does so all the time. He has fallen in love with his Thomas trains again, so he loves to spend time in his room playing trains. Of course... he still loves Spongebob, too!


Paul is getting ready to go to Spokane for the week. He is going to a drug training class with Ryan (his buddy and fellow officer.) They are leaving tomorrow, the 10th, and won't be home until the 17th. The boyz and I are going to play at my mom's house! I told my mom to get ready for some all-nighters, because I still have 300 pics to scrapbook!! My goal is to have them all done by the time Paul gets home.


I am off to get some more work done... does housework ever end???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, housework never ends. Today we are celebrating our 41st wedding anniversary. I have done a lot of cleaning, cooking, laundry, raising children, etc.over the years. It just never ends! But the way I see, it gives us job security!!
Have a great day. YOU are a wonderful mom!
Love your mom