So... in the meantime, we have been playing, camping, enjoying our newest pet, and just having a wonderful time as a family. This past week has been great for me. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law came for the 4th, and we had a blast! Matching shirts everyday, and matching pajamas at night. It was so fun to have them here... Thanks guys.... I LOVE YOU! After lots of prayers and love from both sides of my family, plus the prayers and love from our ward and friends, I am feeling better and better everyday! It feels SO good to be me again!!! In fact, I am getting back into scrapbooking, and my mom is coming over tomorrow night for a girls night of scrapbooking and fun! I am looking forward to it!
Here are some pics of our wonderful 4th of July, our camping trips, and the newest addition to our family...Jaycee... Gotta keep our life exciting!!!
ENJOY THE SHOW!!!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

1 comment:
My kids are all around me watching the slide show...They were very amused by the rat!
I'm so happy to see yu smiling and so glad you are doing better.
Hope to see you sometime.
Post a Comment