4.22.2010

A shout out to my MAN!

A big thanks to my hubby who worked his tail off ALL day on Monday and Tuesday... on his days off.
  From getting manure and rototilling it all in the garden, to edging, weeding, and mowing the lawn, to cleaning off the patios (front and back)... as well as barbecuing, feeding the boyz dinner, cleaning up dinner, bathing the boyz and putting them in bed, while of course making time to play with and have story time with the boyz in between, and then to top it all off... a Diet Coke and an ice cream bar waiting for me in bed... both nights!  What a guy!!!  (I think I'll keep him!)

And what about me, you ask?  Well, I LITERALLY, sat with my feet up!  Okay... I was teaching piano on both afternoons, too!  

Yes, he worked EXTREMELY hard...
 But... I think there might have been a little bit of FuN involved!  
THANKS!!!!  
LOVE YOU, BABE! 

No comments: