Yeah! Surgery is over and went well. Dr. James is totally amazing, and I now have straight toes! :) I had bunions on both of my feet, and I had those removed on Monday. He had to shave off the bone, cut the tendons, straighten my toes, and then put screws in my feet to hold everything in place.... and voila! My feet are so pretty... see???
These pics are 2 days after surgery
BOTH FEET
LEFT FOOT
RIGHT FOOT
So, I am pretty much off of my feet for a while! My wonderful mother-in-law is here this whole week helping me out and taking care of the boyz. Then next week, my wonderful mom will be over to take charge and help out! Hopefully I will be moving around a lot more in 2 weeks... but really, no driving for 6 weeks? WEIRD!
So for now... this is my view...
Walking boots for 6 weeks... and these things are HEAVY!
Parker and Jaxon are my little artists, and they keep decorating my room with pictures!
This is my favorite picture...notice Parker drew a picture of me with my big boots on!
The hardest part about being down is not the pain I am in, but I miss my boyz! I miss playing trains on the floor and chasing them around the house! So, for now they come and visit me and we watch cartoons and read stories in bed.
Thanks to everyone for the love, prayers, and help. I will be back to "normal" in no time!!!



2 comments:
Heidi! That looks so painful. I am glad you got everything taken care of though. Keep us posted on your recovery, our prayers are with you and your family.
your poor feet!!!
Hope you are doing okay. I need to call you.
Post a Comment