8.30.2008

First time for everything....

So Paul and I laid Jax down on the couch while we were eating lunch today....
He was just playing with his toys...

We turned around to check on him, and he was sitting up!!! (Great abs, boy!)


We continued to watch him as he reached forward for more toys...
And sat back up again to play with them...

What a grown up little boy!!!


Jaxon will be 6 months old on Monday! He has finally decided that rolling over is fun, toes are good toys, and sitting up is the best way to see everything.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been home a week and already Jaxon is doing new exciting things! Grandpa and Grandma missing seeing the boys and mom and dad!
Love,
Mom

buildingburkmemories said...

that is so much fun, I can't belive he is doing that already, what a quick learner, and motivated that is for sure. Now maybe you won't have to entertain as much. That can be a good thing sometimes. Well take care, Elizabeth

Odelsa said...

That all happen too fast! What a big boy! He is so cute. I'm going to get started on the baby room soon. I'm picking out paint today.

P90X Sucks.

Anonymous said...

That is too cute. I sure do love those little ones. Oh, ya, and you and Paul also.
Mom D.